Thread: Eatprayfrag ....

Junior Community Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eatprayfrag ....

Hey guys,

I'm posting with a general concern of a known problem on the server. #EATPRAYFRAG guy is at it again- being nothing but obnoxious and completely rude in ways that are driving people out of the server. This is getting old and distracting to the fun that we look forward to having playing here. After his recent ban was lifted, he was, at best tolerable; He's reverted back to his crass, rude and semi-racist bullshit. Tonight, I wasn't even on for 1 minute and decided to come to the forums and report him. Again, it's not 'playful' poking as most all of us do- It's downright non-sense. As a regular, If I have to continue dealing with his BS, I'll find elsewhere to play.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not see any of this through chat logs really. I need you to catch a demo and post on here or grab an admin through friends to join and witness it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to add you next time I see you man, I appreciate you letting us know.

Server Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have played with him numerous times. He is arrogant, loud mouth and a troll. I have not heard any racism however. I am concerned about how legit he is but have not caught him hacking yet. That is my goal however.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He mostly uses voice chat. I believe his last widely known ign was Jean Michel-Basquit or something along those lines. He doesn't appear to hack but is constantly toxic and berating other players. A big trigger of this is when he doesn't get the awp, which causes him to verbally abuse other players cause "he's the best at the awp".