User Tag List

Thread: Close the server.

Junior Community Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Close the server.

<You can expect me to use curse words in this entire post, due to being banned falsely and for unknown time because you sourcebans page is down, have fun reading>

I joined and someone was doing perfect bunny-hops everywhere, so being the only half-logical(+) person on the entire fucking server I call him out for "hacking" then I fix my wording and say "excuse me, I mean cheating, hacking takes skill"

So, one of your stupid ass community members decides to say "i've hacked before, it didn't take skill" <---- HOLY FUCK, DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND THE WORD YOU JUST USED, YOU FUCKIN' IDIOT?
    So I try to explain to him what hacking means and he complete rejects being wrong... BECAUSE HUMANITY IS FULL OF FUCKIN IDIOTS, WHO CAN'T ACCEPT BEING WRONG... (Like the idiot who allowed DarkShoot (I think that was him) on the staff-team)

But I mean, I don't know what he brings to the table other than shit administrating, but he shouldn't have access to ban people, that was a pretty autistic move.

But I wan't to tell all you fucking idiots who don't understand what the fuck hacking actually is, not the dumbass version of it.

Hacking is a computer science term, related to databases, when you "hack" a database you're using you skill-set to prove that data-base.
    The reversal of this is called "crack(ing)" which is when you gain access to a database/system without legal authority to do so.
    So, a "hacker'(s)" job is to prevent other people to "crack" a database.

So, enjoy the fuckin intelligence. Now you can understand that someone using aimbot is NOT a hacker, instead that person is a CHEATER, because all they did was install an application to get an exploit on a game/whatever.
    They are NOT hacking, and they never will be on a game (unless they're hacking the database (improving the security of)

Anyways, I just came to tell you all that you're fucking dumb as shit and have worthless staff that ban and kick people for no reason.
    Have a great time on your garbage server faggots.
    It really doesn't mean shit to me because the community is complete ass, and I don't want to hang around unintelligent faggots while I play CS:S, but I guess you do.

If you were half-intelligent you'd close your shit servers, but oh well.
    Have a great life, idiots.

I forgot to mention that your admin called me a faggot before he banned me... that's pretty immature, you should look into demoting such worthless pile of shit.
    <I don't have proof, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't have proof of whatever he claims I did either, so I mean, I think we're kind of even, even though there was 10 witnesses on the server, expect them all to hate me cause they are just mad that I'm more fuckin intellegent than them because they use "hacking" in their daily vocabulary and couldn't even popular use it their entire filthy and worthless lives, oh well, this is exactly why I lost faith in humanity.>

Junior Community Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was there and I'd like to mention that you left out the part where you kept saying the N-word repeatedly despite being warned by the admin several times.

Just so you know you're not that smart I wasn't using any kind of cheats

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sourcebans page is working as should.
    You didnt provide your ingame name, or STEAM ID for searching.

Are you ''Faulty''?
    If so, you were only banned for an hour, which is expired.

An admin being disrespectful is indeed a problem, that will be looked into, I am sure.

As a side note......
    The term 'hack' has many uses.
    Most 'hackers' are actually cheaters... in terms of video games.
    The actual term was to understand...... hacking a program for instance, was meant to understand the basic fundamentals of it.
    The other use, is meant to gain unaurhorized access to something.
    Another term, yet, is a hack... meaning fake.
    A fake doctor is called a quack.... but also a hack.

Cheaters.... using fake skills... would rightly be called hacks..... aka, fake.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AdramK View Post
    <You can expect me to use curse words in this entire post, due to being banned falsely and for unknown time because you sourcebans page is down, have fun reading>

I joined and someone was doing perfect bunny-hops everywhere, so being the only half-logical(+) person on the entire fucking server I call him out for "hacking" then I fix my wording and say "excuse me, I mean cheating, hacking takes skill"

So, one of your stupid ass community members decides to say "i've hacked before, it didn't take skill" <---- HOLY FUCK, DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND THE WORD YOU JUST USED, YOU FUCKIN' IDIOT?
    So I try to explain to him what hacking means and he complete rejects being wrong... BECAUSE HUMANITY IS FULL OF FUCKIN IDIOTS, WHO CAN'T ACCEPT BEING WRONG... (Like the idiot who allowed DarkShoot (I think that was him) on the staff-team)

But I mean, I don't know what he brings to the table other than shit administrating, but he shouldn't have access to ban people, that was a pretty autistic move.

But I wan't to tell all you fucking idiots who don't understand what the fuck hacking actually is, not the dumbass version of it.

Hacking is a computer science term, related to databases, when you "hack" a database you're using you skill-set to prove that data-base.
    The reversal of this is called "crack(ing)" which is when you gain access to a database/system without legal authority to do so.
    So, a "hacker'(s)" job is to prevent other people to "crack" a database.

So, enjoy the fuckin intelligence. Now you can understand that someone using aimbot is NOT a hacker, instead that person is a CHEATER, because all they did was install an application to get an exploit on a game/whatever.
    They are NOT hacking, and they never will be on a game (unless they're hacking the database (improving the security of)

Anyways, I just came to tell you all that you're fucking dumb as shit and have worthless staff that ban and kick people for no reason.
    Have a great time on your garbage server faggots.
    It really doesn't mean shit to me because the community is complete ass, and I don't want to hang around unintelligent faggots while I play CS:S, but I guess you do.

If you were half-intelligent you'd close your shit servers, but oh well.
    Have a great life, idiots.

I forgot to mention that your admin called me a faggot before he banned me... that's pretty immature, you should look into demoting such worthless pile of shit.
    <I don't have proof, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't have proof of whatever he claims I did either, so I mean, I think we're kind of even, even though there was 10 witnesses on the server, expect them all to hate me cause they are just mad that I'm more fuckin intellegent than them because they use "hacking" in their daily vocabulary and couldn't even popular use it their entire filthy and worthless lives, oh well, this is exactly why I lost faith in humanity.>
    That hurts to read. What are you complaining about exactly? That our admins do not do their job? Do you know why you were even banned? You should look into this before you come on here ranting about a subject that you are completely clueless about. I wasn't even there and I can tell that you probably deserved it. The admin that banned you is on of the directors and is more than capable of taking care of the situation in a professional manner, I am sure.

To clear it up for you.... you were banned for ONE(1) hour for racism. Player above came to say that you were as well, so I have a feeling that the reason for ban was valid.

I will lock this allow you to read it. If you come on here acting like a fool again, you will be removed from the website and server that you kindly have played on for a total of 5 hours....man we must have a horrible server to play on for 5 hours.

Good day.

Management
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL you are an idiot. Trying to be politically correct over online verbiage about a 13 year old game.