Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Preston's Dust2 Admin application

In-Game Name: Preston
    Steam ID:1:26031160
    Do you have a mic?: Yes
    Availability to play: Kind of erratic work schedule. I play in morning sometime if I don't have a job to do. Mostly in the evenings though
    How long have you been playing CS: Christmas 2004 But i got VAC banned in 2006 for Aimbotting. Learned my lesson and had this account since then.
    Have you ever been an admin? If so, where?: Yes, [FF] Jailbreak server (doesn't exist anymore)
    Favorite website:Amazon
    Favorite YouTube video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE
    Favorite Movie: Any action movie
    Anything else you would like to add: I would like to help out with policeing the server. It seems you guys are a bit shorthanded.
    Last edited by Preston; 11-01-2017 at 06:49 PM.

Server Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Preston. I wouldnt really say we are shorthanded. We have some good admins on duty. Im pretty sure ive seen you in the server a couple times but only a couple. Never heard you on the mic. I think chc can tell how many hours you have played in the server. I understand you have a job and a tight schedule though. I would suggest to get more involved in the community talk on your mic more often make some friends and if i see that i will vote with a Yes if you happen to re apply in the future IF your app gets rejected. Lots of people apply for admin and if they get rejected they dont even join the server again. No from me...for now.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am concerned about some of the items in your chat logs.
    As a note, racism is not allowed.

It looks like you've only been in the servers this month.
    Most of our admins have been in the community for quite some time, to ensure they know the rules and community.

Junior Community Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say I use my Mic on the regular. I have only been playing recently for the past month or two. I'm not sure specifically what you're talking about Akv but I will make sure to not to use any slurs. When I say you guys are shorthanded I will have an issue with someone in the server but no Admin is present. It happens pretty regularly.
    2 days 21:00:38 hours That is my time in the server. Almost 70 hours. I'm on when there aren't many people on usually.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Preston View Post
    I would say I use my Mic on the regular. I have only been playing recently for the past month or two. I'm not sure specifically what you're talking about Akv but I will make sure to not to use any slurs. When I say you guys are shorthanded I will have an issue with someone in the server but no Admin is present. It happens pretty regularly.
    2 days 21:00:38 hours That is my time in the server. Almost 70 hours. I'm on when there aren't many people on usually.
    Get a little more time in and get to know everyone a little better. You are more than welcome to add admins on steam. There is almost always one online or you can record the player and post on the forums. I check them daily as well as Akvalier usually.

As of now, will have to deny this but please do re-apply in the future.

Junior Community Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you guys for the input. By chance was the "racism" directed at techknow? He was talking about his half mexican half faggot son one time, and I teased him about it. Faggot was his choice in words.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Preston View Post
    Thank you guys for the input. By chance was the "racism" directed at techknow? He was talking about his half mexican half faggot son one time, and I teased him about it. Faggot was his choice in words.
    You can review your chat history here:
    http://noobsalad.gameme.com/player_h...rder_type=desc