0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nalu's 2nd Admin Application

Name: Nathan Yang
    In-Game Name: I like to go by the username nalu
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:183890974
    Do you have a mic?: Yes
    Availability to play: I am able to logged on and play whenever on the weekends, but during the weekdays i go to school and then to the gym. So my availability to play on the server on weekdays is about 3-4 hrs before i go to sleep.
    How long have you been playing CS: I've been playing since 2011 and still enjoy the game.
    Have you ever been an admin? If so, where?: I've been an admin on a couple of old servers from the past in 2012 - 2013 like some modded servers.
    Favorite website: www.reddit.com
    Favorite YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T9KDch5tD8
    Favorite Movie: My favorite movie from this year is the Conjuring 2, but overall my most favorite movie is Get Rich or Die Tryin' - 50 cents or Curtis.
    Anything else you would like to add: I just wanted to let everyone know that I am re-applying because I was told to by another admin because he thought I would be a good admin. I know this wont help me get admin but it's a motivation for me to actually think this through and start helping again. Also i've stopped playing CS:S for 3-4 months now and i'm trying to get back into the game because i want to chill with some cool ass people on noobsalad.

Know me better: Hey guys, my name is Nathan Yang, I am currently 15 years old and turning 16 in February. I love to play games and program, the language i am learning and currently using is Java. The reason behind me learning how to program is because I want to work in the Computer Engineer field. Ever since i was introduced to computers i became so attach to them. Thanks for reading my app.

Server Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back at it again boi
    +1

Junior Community Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Much appreciated.

Junior Community Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Much appreciated, glad to be back in a community I pretty much grew up in.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Nalu
    Your age might be a problem, but an exception may be made as your birthday is just around the corner.
    I've been attempting to spend more time in the server, but juggling work and going back to college is kinda a pain.
    I've seen you once or twice, and you do not seem to be vocal on the microphone.

Junior Community Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your response, I've been talking on my mic and having conversations with people. Most of the time only with people that have mics because when i play i don't read chat much often. In all honesty, I appreciated your response! I'll improve communications throughout all channels (chat, voice, etc). <3