User Tag List

Thread: Skooled, relax for christ's sake

Junior Community Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skooled, relax for christ's sake

Just wanted to publicly request that skooled calm down on the T's in spawn thing. We get it, no one likes a team (or even one for that matter) of T's hanging out in spawn- That said, EVERYTIME you get in the server, it's immediately "#T'SOUTTASPAWN" etc, even when the round has just begun. Here's the thing, anyone who spends enough time in the server will notice that he is almost always a CT sitting in CT spawn with an AWP. I have to imagine that he doesn't get his fix of T bodies to shoot and just spams the T'SOUTTASPAWN. I get it, but goddamn is it annoying. It's clearly stated that the T side has until 1:30 to get out. What exactly do you consider spawn anyway skooled? lol.

Server Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by puremichigan View Post
    Just wanted to publicly request that skooled calm down on the T's in spawn thing. We get it, no one likes a team (or even one for that matter) of T's hanging out in spawn- That said, EVERYTIME you get in the server, it's immediately "#T'SOUTTASPAWN" etc, even when the round has just begun. Here's the thing, anyone who spends enough time in the server will notice that he is almost always a CT sitting in CT spawn with an AWP. I have to imagine that he doesn't get his fix of T bodies to shoot and just spams the T'SOUTTASPAWN. I get it, but goddamn is it annoying. It's clearly stated that the T side has until 1:30 to get out. What exactly do you consider spawn anyway skooled? lol.
    Okay, what is your argument here? What exactly is bothering you? Do you want me to stop enforcing this clear server rule?
    Last edited by skooled; 02-02-2018 at 12:26 AM.

Junior Community Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, no I'm not implying ignoring the rules. I should probably also mention that I'm not trying to be a jerk, either. When the T side is getting ran over, they're a little more hesitant to rush- But hanging by the doors leading to long A and hammering them with bullets from the m249, while getting flashed to no end from the other side of the wall isn't exactly an example of sitting in spawn; Neither is slowly trying to push up mid to cat while the CT's sit behind mid-double doors with AWPs. you get it.