0 Thread(s)

Admin Application

Name: Kris
    In-Game Name: DELETED
    Steam ID: U:1:22492312
    Do you have a mic?: Yes
    Availability to play: Yes
    How long have you been playing CS: in between over 9 years
    Have you ever been an admin? If so, where?: Been an admin few years ago in USMC Server
    Favorite website: Amazon
    Favorite YouTube video: Music videos
    Favorite Movie: Boyz n the Hood
    Anything else you would like to add: I have been enjoying your server for 3 years now and i will say, that there has been a multiple times either afternoons or late night when server gets a bit full. There is always a hacker that may come in and ruin the server and also ruins it for the rest of us that like to play late. I don't think we should have a power trip on players that enjoy games and that are there to have a good time. But then there is those people that go in and play for a bit then they realize there is no Admin and they start being racist, bad name calling, hacking, spamming and even fighting with others in the since of mic spamming. Therefor i would just like to know if an Admin can be on later at nights or so. Whether anyone who becomes an admin. Thanks

Server Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never seen you before or ever heard of you (not to sound rude). If what you're saying is true what time are you playing? I'm always on around 530 pm-930 pm and never seen you.Also are you sure these players are "hacking" they might just be good players.. Are you playing in the middle of night? If so add this Admin STEAM_0:1:42639917 he has no life and games all night, hes not always on counter strike but if you're having problems he will jump off of what ever he is doing and jump on the server. Hope this helps, i cannot plus one you since i don't know you.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoMeasure View Post
    I've never seen you before or ever heard of you (not to sound rude). If what you're saying is true what time are you playing? I'm always on around 530 pm-930 pm and never seen you.Also are you sure these players are "hacking" they might just be good players.. Are you playing in the middle of night? If so add this Admin STEAM_0:1:42639917 he has no life and games all night, hes not always on counter strike but if you're having problems he will jump off of what ever he is doing and jump on the server. Hope this helps, i cannot plus one you since i don't know you.
    OP's stat page
    http://noobsalad.gameme.com/playerinfo/62053

He has more than 48 hours of playtime more than you Nico, and much less spectator time. Maybe this name is more memorable " ĐЄLЄTЄĐ " or, if you still rocking a Win 7 PC possibly [][][][][][][]

Cursory check, no bans on related servers, chat logs more or less clean. Needs more admin vetting though.

Server Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice! I'm sure he would make a great Admin, but like i said i have never seen him before. And i'm on the server almost everyday. I'm sure most people have more played time then me, i always have to jump into spectate to help my wife or one of my kids. I would love to play with him some time and see what kind of player he is and how he interact with other players through voice and chat.

Deleted sorry if i sounded like a dick, i'm a very blunt guy. I hope i can see you in the server soon! and i will come back and leave much better feedback!

Junior Community Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by NicoMeasure View Post
    Nice! I'm sure he would make a great Admin, but like i said i have never seen him before. And i'm on the server almost everyday. I'm sure most people have more played time then me, i always have to jump into spectate to help my wife or one of my kids. I would love to play with him some time and see what kind of player he is and how he interact with other players through voice and chat.

Deleted sorry if i sounded like a dick, i'm a very blunt guy. I hope i can see you in the server soon! and i will come back and leave much better feedback!

Hello. Sorry but my monitor fell yesterday as i was trying to get on, but half of the screen still works.

Nico- No worries i don't remember seeing you either or speaking with you in game. I usually play later at nights like after 9-10pm til sometimes 3-4am pst.. I enjoy this game so much i forget what time it is and then i only get a few hours of sleep. All in all i do more playing than anything else, cause just want to have some down time from work and playing just makes me relax. I have had instances where clearly everyone starts typing the "VOTEBAN'' in chat when some are hacking big time. not when they play really well and are very good players. There is quite few people on there, just like me that are regulars on your server and do quite get along with everyone as well. I appreciate you Nico for your concern and no worries, no foul here..

akvalier, Thanks!

Management
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am going to move forward with this application. It is nice to see a dispute have a peaceful resolution. Welcome DELETED!

- sUiCiDeR

Junior Community Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Thanks!.. Glad to be on here !

Junior Community Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)